11 Special Poojas for Relationship Day (Streamed Live for those who register!)
SRI AMMA BHAGHAVAN KALYANA MAHOTSAVAM
Date: 9th June 2023
Time: 6:00 am (India Time)
In Hindu Culture, there are many ways of worship and rituals to offer our prayers. Kalyana Utsavam is one amongst them.
Performing Kalyana Utsavam to the Divine is always very special because it is the Union of the Divine energies – Male (Shiva) and Female (Shakthi). During Kalyana Mahotsavam, tremendous energies are produced and prayers made at that time are realized immediately in the devotees’ life. Chanting powerful Vedic Mantras, offering a colorful array of flowers, and doing Rituals taken with Sankalpa create positive vibrations everywhere.
Performing and participating in Sri Amma Bhagavan Kalyana Utsavam brings immense peace and prosperity.
11 Special Poojas for Relationship Day
THIRUKALYANA RITUALS & BENEFITS
- VIGNESHWARA POOJA – Removal of Obstacles & Upliftment
- GOWRI POOJA – Kalyana Varam – Pray for Life Partner or Soul Mate or Marriage
- PUNYAHAVACHANAM – Health & Longevity
- PAANIGRAHAM – Dharma development & Seva Bhagyam – Helping Sri AmmaBhagavan’s Mission & The Good Fortune of Doing Service
- RAKSHA BANDHAN – Divine Protection
- MAHASANKALPA – Receive One Boon (Gift)
- MANGALASHTAKAM – Love in Relationships
- VASTHRA ALANKARAM – Wealth & Abundance
- YOKTHRA MAANGALYA POOJA – Maangalya Balam – Partners’ Longevity, to Live together for a long time
- YOKTHRA DHARANAM – Santhaana Bhagyam – Have a Baby
- BRAHMA BANDHANAM – Bond with God
TWO STEPS to REGISTER with Mahaal!!
- pay using the appropriate link:
- Register with this google form: https://bit.ly/2023KalyanaMahotsamvam
Time Conversions: https://bit.ly/2023TimeZoneConverter-RelationshipDay
India – Friday, June 9, 2023 – 6:00 am
US/Canada – Thursday, June 8
- Eastern Time – 8:30 pm
- Central Time – 7:30 pm
- Mountain Time – 6:30 pm
- Pacific Time – 5:30 pm
Contact Mahaal for more information at email@example.com