SRI AMMA BHAGHAVAN KALYANA MAHOTSAVAM
Date : 9th June 2021
Time: 6.00 am (India Standard Time)
(US Eastern Time Zone = 8:30 pm 8th June 2021 – link for time conversions, below)
🕉️In Hindu Culture, there are many ways of worship and rituals to offer our prayers. Kalyana Utsavam is one amongst them.
Performing Kalyana Utsavam to the Divine is always very special, because it is the Union of the Divine energies – Male (Shiva) and Female(Shakthi). During Kalyana Mahotsavam, tremendous energies are produced and the prayers kept at that time is realized immediately in the devotees’ life. Chanting powerful Vedic Mantras, offering colorful array of flowers, doing rituals taken with Sankalpa creates positive vibrations everywhere.
Performing and participating in Sri Amma Bhagavan Kalyana Utsavam brings immense peace and prosperity.
11 Special Poojas for Relationship Day
THIRUKALYANA RITUALS & BENEFITS
- VIGNESHWARA POOJA – Removal of Obstacles & Upliftment
- GOWRI POOJA – Kalyana Varam-Pray for Life Partner or Soul Mate or Marriage
- PUNYAHAVACHANAM – Health & Longevity
- PAANIGRAHAM – Dharma development & Seva Bhagyam Helping Sri AmmaBhagavan Mission & The Good Fortune of Doing Service
- RAKSHABANDAN – Divine Protection
- MAHASANKALPA – Receive One Boon (Gift)
- MANGALASHTAKAM – Love in Relationships
- VASTHRA ALANKARAM – Wealth & Abundance
- YOKTHRA MAANGALYA POOJA – Maangalya Balam-For Partners Longevity, to Live together for a long time
- YOKTHRA DHARANAM – Santhaana Bhagyam-Have a Baby
- BRAHMA BANDHANAM – Bond with God
To make your contribution for this Pooja:
Once you have paid with the appropriate link, above, complete your registration using the google form at this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdSEhBrSJa5TInEweMQtGDBrVlyaq-ozqFNZnIxV8CS3KjZ5A/viewform?usp=sf_link
Registering for this pooja, you will receive a zoomlink to participate live during the event as it is held in India.
Contact Mahaal with any questions or for more information: email@example.com
LAST DAY TO REGISTER: 6th June 2021 at 9 pm Eastern Time