The Practicality – and the Necessity – of Awakening
Awakening in Oneness is SIMPLE. It is practical. Oneness applies to EVERY THING in our lives. And the benefits are far-reaching and un-quantifiable – but become very obvious, over time.
Often when we contemplate a shift in Consciousness, having a greater connection to the Divine or, having better experience of life and living, we omit looking at the practicalities of having a shift in Consciousness.
We have been living in and with the conflicted self for so many lifetimes that we have sunk to the depth of accepting that, this is as good as life gets. Not so! Life is meant to be extraordinary in all ordinary ways each day no matter what things seem to be like.
We have spent so long a time and wasted much energy thinking ourselves small and thus separate.
Parts of the new practicalities of living are:
- Being able & see each moment for what it is without being judgmental.
- To become aware that pain & suffering is not the same. To see that suffering is optional. To rise in Consciousness by Divine interventions and be liberated from suffering.
- To be liberated from hurts, fears, the conflicted self, from insecurity and making others insecure so that we relate to and about ourselves and to one another from a place deep inner Awakening ever expanding.
- To be given the benedictions of continuous Awakening, Transformations and the gifts that come as we grow.
- That we have an ever deeper connection with whatever ones Divine is so that life experiences shift to growing inside out with benediction of Peace, instead of trying to survive in pieces where separation consciousness keeps us stuck in hurts, internal wars that spill out to being a war with oneself and each other.
- Growing in higher consciousness is to experience the shifts in how we relate to life, ourselves and one another without have to pretend to be better than, or, be a victim as a way of life.
- A deeper Friendship with the Divine means our everyday life keeps on improving in ways we can relate to without being holier than another.
The ever expanding joys of living are not only possible, but are available to everyone directly.
Loving one’s self is a practical matter and a gift given by one’s Divine. It opens the doors to endless possibilities made manifest and experienced joyfully. And, when it seems joy is not present, we are able to see that joy can never abandon us no matter what things seem to be.